Safety Assurance :
Availability of Protection Gear
Social Distancing Measures
Regular Temperature Checks
Author/Co-Author Registration Fees Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- ISER Conference Bag/Folder
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- ISER Conference Proceeding With ISBN Number
- ISER Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Categories||International||Virtual Presentation (International Delegates)||Indian||Virtual Presentation (Indian Delegates)|
|Under Graduate||USD 200||USD 150||INR 5000||INR 4000|
|Under Graduate with Scopus publication||USD 300||USD 250||INR 15000||INR 14000|
|Post Graduate & PHD Research Scholar||USD 250||USD 200||INR 6000||INR 5000|
|Post Graduate & PHD Research Scholar with Scopus publication||USD 350||USD 300||INR 16000||INR 15000|
|ACADEMICIAN||USD 300||USD 250||INR 7000||INR 6000|
|ACADEMICIAN /INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS WITH SCOPUS PUBLICATION||USD 400||USD 350||INR 17000||INR 16000|
|LISTENERS||USD 100||USD 70||INR 2500||INR 1500|
- For students registering late an extra amount of USD 20 will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration process, participant are required to send the Screen shot of transaction or registration fees payment proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transfered the registration fees mail the screen shot of online transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org(With your complete registration details)
Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.