All Engineering Colleges, Universities, Engineering Research Institutes and Organizations in India can apply for Institutional Collaboration. ISER welcomes applications from Engineering Colleges and Universities for collaboration to work together for academic advancement and research development in fields of Engineering and Technology. Institutional Collaboration is a relationship of great mutual benefit to both. ISER helps for the Academic development has a history of meaningful, collaboration and partnerships that reflect the values of the academic community.
- ISER will be conducting international conference every year at the college campus to provide a world class forum and scope for research development and promotion.
- ISER will be conducting series of workshop for student to reduce the gap between academic and practical implementation of curriculum
- Concession in professional membership Faculties and professionals of COLLEGE can avail ISER professional membership at a nominal membership fees
- Concession in student membership the organization will be granting a concession to the students to apply for student membership at ISER Young Research Forum [YRF].
- Faculties and students can avail concession on registration fees at conferences, workshop and other world class events conducted by ISER at different colleges and cities in India as well as abroad.
- Students and faculties of COLLEGE can avail concession for publication for research paper at our highly sited journals and transactions
- Research Talks ISER will be appointing its eminent members from abroad, IITs, IISc, PSUs and leading industries to interact with faculties and students of COLLEGE every year.
- ISER will be conducting industrial visit programs for students
- ISER will be establishing I-Center of excellence at college campus with full infrastructure of Mac systems were the research activities could be initiated, developed and globalised with a world class infrastructure for research and development
- ISER will be providing necessary supports to the college to avail funds under its research funding scheme [RFS]